Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Come, sail away with me

Stranded together, you and me,
and spread before us,
a vast expanse.
Uncharted, unbeknown,
fickle and transient,
these heavy seas of
love, life and laughter.
This rise and fall,
This flow and ebb,
this leap and restraint,
bursting with wonders,
this impermanence.
Moon tides,
visiting and leaving,
struggling,
but still making it to shores,
inspiring to hold a little faith,
as we sail shorewards,
together,
on stranger tides.
So, behold my dear,
as we steer in undulating swells
and unrelenting currents.
Come, sail away with me.
With a little luck,
and if the winds favor,
love might drift towards us.

Linking with Thin Spiral Notebook: 100 words: Luck

2 comments:

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.