Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Thursday, May 21, 2015

A is for ... Abundance

Awed by the excesses
That surround me.
The abundant
Abundance,
The plentiful supplies
Of love, peace, contentment,
Affection and happiness,
From some never-ending reserve,
Ample, infinite,
And more.
Much more.
All needs provided,
And all greed humbled,
With profusion
And plenitude.
Blest thus,
Bowed in reverence,
Prayers rise
From the depths.
Gratitude for the
Countless joys
And boundless riches,
Those come my way
Each day, every day,
Sanctifying my being.
Ever thankful
For thy amazing graces,
Precious, treasured,
Valued and wanted,
And the nimiety of same,
And thy mercy too,
I revel in the ecstasy
Of being thy cherished child.


Linking with Velvet Verbosity: 100 words: Reverence
Jenny Matlock

16 comments:

  1. What a creative and wonderful post for 'A' ~ thanks!

    Happy Weekend coming to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol for stopping by.
      Happy weekend to you too :)

      Delete
  2. This was beautiful. Great for letter A. Thanks for visiting me.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Grantham. I am looking forward to more of your posts in A to Z series.

      Delete
  3. Simply, beautiful words.

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2015/05/introducing-alphabe-thursday-with.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naila. You have such a pretty name.
      Have a splendid weekend.

      Delete
  4. Abundance is a wonderful word. Makes one feel very warm and safe inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It gave a perfect start to my gratitude series for A to Z Thursdays

      Delete
  5. Beautiful poem. You remind me how I often forget that I also have a lot of the more important types of abundance. Thank you.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad if I can inspire you to be grateful for the abundance that is bestowed upon you.

      Delete
  6. Your post is not only clever but so creative! Love these words you have shared. Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Am glad you liked the little post

      Delete
  7. Such an unusual A post. I enjoyed that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra. I am planning to do a gratitude series alphabetically

      Delete
  8. This was amazing. Absolutely amazing.

    I love your writing style.

    Your play with words and alliterations.

    Just beautifully written.

    On such an amazing subject.

    Thanks for linking to the letter A.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.