Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ready ... Not yet ...

Ready.
Not yet.
So basically
I will be
Making an effort
To make sense out of
Hurried words
Put together.
Hopefully
Something comprehensive
Will be weaved.
Though chances look bleak.
But as they say
Effort counts.
But I am not sure
If I should write about goodbyes
Or good mornings.
About not being ready to say goodbye
To promises whispered
Under the stary skies
Or being ready to face new beginnings
In the golden tint of sun.
I don't know if reverberating silence
Will inspire me
Or ...

Linking with Five Minute Friday: Ready

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.