Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Friday, May 23, 2014

Mole-cular

There's this tiny
minuscule mole.
In the nearest vicinity of my left eye.
With subtlest protrusion possible.
The inconsistency sticking stubbornly since always.
Some day,
I'll flip through kodak collection
To guesstimate its birth.
Some day.
Coz' right now,
I'm busy running into the sun.
Like everybody else.
Coming back to the mole,
Suddenly,
Somehow,
This midget has started
Getting noticed. Oftener.
And one fine day,
The not-yet-three nephew
Made me close my eyes,
So that he could wipe it off my face.
Exasperated, he ran to get some better scrubber.
And I managed to dash out of his reach.

Linking with 100 word song: Running on empty
Linking with 100 words: Velvet Verbosity: Collection

6 comments:

  1. better get that checked. :) Nicely done. (stay out of the sun)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sun is relentless out here. But will see what can be done about it. Thanks Barbara

      Delete
  2. Haha this is hilarious! I love the word guesstimate, lol
    -tinkerbelle96
    atpixiehollow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A seasonal reminder to take care in the sun!
    Well told

    ReplyDelete

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.