Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Monday, May 12, 2014

Everything is awesome

Yeah!
Everything is awesome.
Five words
Wrapped in
Velvet voice,
Deep caramels
Incomprehensible
As you gaze away
Blankly
At the
Room full of faces
From all over
The town.
Stray wisps of hair
Hide
The contours
Of reflections,
Tormenting me,
I’d rather know
What you were thinking,
What’s going behind
That seemingly
Complacent stance,
I take a chance,
Really
Testing the waters,
You’re sure?
My voice
Breaks your reverie,
Your cheek warm,
Your eyes melt,
Speaking through
Silences.
I wish I could hug you,
Hold you,
Tell you,
It’s gonna be okay.
My hand hangs
Midair
As you murmur

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.