Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Innocence

Inquisitive hands
prying
the menus
of my
smart phone
so efficiently,
inquiring mind
exploring
the world
around,
to comprehend,
to interpret,
his
investigations
inspiring

awe,
wonder
and reverence,
innocent
questions
leaving me stumped,
I guess,
its time
already
for self-up-gradation
to be
able
to
match steps
with
him.

Linking with Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - 2014

4 comments:

  1. Such an ingenious poem! I love it!! And all the I words...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cathrina. It is good to see that you joined my journey.

      Delete
  2. When it comes to technology, I ask my kids if I have problems. This poem is great!

    M. J. Joachim

    A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    Writing Tips
    Effectively Human
    Lots of Crochet Stitches




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all are being increasingly out-dated in the world of kids who are on roll and will never stop. It is so awesome

      Delete

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.