Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Friday, December 7, 2012

One Blessed Life


From
Hiding in the
Familiar,
Spectacularly clean,
Corners
To
Rushing through deadlines,
Boarding cheap flights,
Just to be sandwiched in
The loving hugs again,
It’s been
One blessed life.
(Cooking and laundry included.)

Linking up with Trifextra : Week Forty-fiveThis weekend we are giving you three variations on a prompt.  We need you to give us 33 words back, and 2 of those words must be either "cheap flights," "sandwiched in" or "spectacularly clean."  This weekend, your piece must also be non-fiction (poetry or prose).

This weekend's challenge, being a Trifextra evenly divisible by three, will be judged by the community.  Please be sure to come back and click on your favorite three posts (or up to three posts).

24 comments:

  1. Awwww! Ruby, I love this. It's really sweet plus you used them all! My corners are never clean just don't look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina. Wow, this was fast. As far as the corners go, I will try to overlook them :)

      Delete
  2. Hey you used all three choices! (: Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used them all! great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I just commented from an old blog link, ignore that one and use this one!Same comment below:

    I love this Ruby! This is the exact feeling I have when gratitude washes over me minutes before I step back in to my apartment ot my little home and family. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Silversound7. That you can relate to this write up sounds so good to hear.

      Delete
  5. Awesome that you seamlessly used all three prompts, Ruby! A blessed life, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra. I just got a little lucky with inspiration I guess.

      Delete
  6. Laundry and cooking included? Oh Oh, I disagree. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sentiment here - sounds like a woman who is pretty content with her lot in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hats off (and bonus points) for blending all three prompts into one smooth piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kymm. I hope this bonus comes in handy at the time of voting too :)

      Delete
  9. I KNEW someone would get all three in! Congratulations and os well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly. There are a couple of other entries too with all three blended in. Thank you for encouragement.

      Delete
  10. I love the blessed life and sandwiched in loving hugs. Such a great feel to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie for your visit and appreciating words.

      Delete
  11. I love the peacefulness of this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a harried, but happy life. I love that you fitted in all three prompts, and so effortlessly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra. I always love hearing from you. A harried life is a good life, I believe :)

      Delete

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.