Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lest we sway

Let there be angels to guide our way ...
Through joys and smiles,
that spread for life or while;
Teach us to hold on to Your way ...
Lest we sway.
Let there be angels all along our way.

When the going goes tough,
and the path is rough;
Let there be strength enough
To hold on to Your way ...
Lest we sway.
Let there be angels to guide our way.

This we pray,
Today and everyday,
Let there be angels to guide our way ...
All along, lest we sway.

6 comments:

  1. Such pretty words. Did you write that? Thanks for stopping by my blog today. It's always nice hearing from you. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wrote these words. It is good to hear from you too. Thanks for your visit. You too have a great time ahead.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Ruby!
    I so believe in Angels directing in our lives. Read the book "My Time in Heaven" by Richard Sigmund recently. It is a totally amazing book about heaven, you feel you are there with him, but his description of angels and their work in our lives is a real eye opener!

    Thanks for visiting my site today, and your comments. We all need to travel on a path that God has for us here on earth, and even though I am 60 years old I still have alot to do and learn! Hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to get a copy for myself. It sounds an interesting book, the way you have described it. Age is no matter when it comes to doing good things and you are an inspiration for the same. Love to hear from you and learn from your experience.
      Warmest regards,
      Ruby

      Delete
  3. The angels and demons come your way
    They run the world, what can I say!
    Angels give hope, the demons the fear
    World runs on good and evil, listen my dear
    If there is all gain, there is no pain
    If there is a loss, it brings the pain
    Be good; get past the gain and loss
    The world is an ocean, hard to cross
    Whoever came, has to go
    Keep in mind, if you don’t know
    You harvest what you sow
    Take credits along, when you go.
    The credits count when you go
    Your deeds show up, if you don’t know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so well written. Thanks for sharing with me.

      Delete

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.